Fly into this season ahead of the curve with the Salomon Launch Boa SJ Snowboard Boots. A soft flex is ideal for hot lap days in the park while the Boa® lacing gets you first chair on a pow day. A dialed 3D Gold liner has ample insulation and a custom fit, and thanks to the STR8JKT liner lacing system, heel lift is a thing of the past. Lace ’em up and let it rip with the Salomon Launch Boa SJ Snowboard Boots.
Salomon Launch Boa SJ
- Soft Flex – Optimal for a rider looking to progress and have a forgiving feel at their feet, or advanced riders that prefer a softer flexing boot.
- Heel Grip – Specific Cat-Tongue material at the heel so your socks are perfectly gripped into the boots for increased heel-hold.
- STR8JKT – Features an additional inner heel harness for a no-heel lift ride and optimal comfort.
- Gold 3D Liner – For increased comfort and max foothold, the Gold 3D Liner has heat moldable foam strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle and heel with a 3-dimensional flex from the insole to top of the liner.
- Focus Boa® Lacing System – When the best lacing systems meet to offer precise, quick and easy tightening. You can now adjust your foot hold both on the lower and upper zone.
- Ortholite C2 Footbeds – Ortholite footbeds create a cooler, drier, healthier, and better cushioned environment for your foot. They do not break down over time and stay cushy and comfortable ride after ride.
- Flight Outsole – Outsole with EVA for dampening and comfort,and rubber for grip. Low profile in design for style and comfort when riding or walking, on or off the hill.
- Wash and Wear Liner – Wash it, just like your favorite Tee. A fresh process using new materials and specific construction that doesn’t necessitate glue, making the liner easy to wash.