Tailor-made for the advanced-expert level skier who’s decided to “take it down” a notch, the Atomic Hawx Prime 110 S Ski Boots deliver precision skiing performance with a huge measure of comfort. Lightened and streamlined for 2019, the Hawx Prime Series sports Prolite construction to eliminate unnecessary bulk without interfering with performance – a design philosophy Atomic brought to market last season with the Hawx Ultra boots. The Prime last is one of the most comfortable off-the-shelf fits in the industry, but for those with problematic feet Atomic s Memory Fit heat customization process can be a lifesaver.
Atomic Hawx Prime 110s
- Last: 100 mm – Designed for average width feet with average and slightly taller insteps.
- Memory Fit – Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. The key is Memolink, Atomic’s special additive that improves the moldability and stretch of their plastics. Expansion can be up to 6mm forefoot width and up to 10mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. See your bootfitter for details.
- Flex: 110 – A stiff flex for solid power and response.
- Memory Fit 3D Gold Liner – Features Asymmetric Liner Construction with an asym tongue, toe box, collar shape and high-quality lining materials.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation – Keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
Shell Materials & Design
- Prolite – Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down each boot spine.
- Energy Backbone – A reinforced, asymmetric backbone providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- Shell – Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- Power Shift – Forward lean can be quickly adjusted to 13°, 15° (default) or 17° as well as the flex index by +/- 10 flex points.
- 1 mm Offset Shell – Truer Stance
- Forward Lean Angle – 15˚
- 3˚ Shell Rotation
- 6000 Series Aluminum Buckles
- 50 mm Velcro Strap
- Dual Density ISO 5355 Cantable Grip Pads