Narrow footed skiers shouldn’t have to settle with a boat-like fit just because they don’t want a super stiff boot. The Atomic Hawx Ultra 100 Ski Boots feature a sleek and slim 98mm last that fits narrow to average width feet perfectly and delivers balanced all-mountain performance in a lightweight yet responsive package. The Ultra 100 also comes with a heat moldable Memory Fit shell and genuine 3M™ Thinsulate™ liner insulation for great customization and all-day comfort.
Atomic Hawx Ultra 100
- Last: 98 mm – A narrow last suitable for those with narrower than average feet (heat customizable to fit many average width feet).
- Memory Fit – Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. The key is Memolink, Atomic’s special additive that improves the moldability and stretch of their plastics. Expansion can be up to 6mm forefoot width and up to 10mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. See your bootfitter for details.
- Flex: 100 – A medium-stiff flex for solid power and response.
- True Flex – Atomic’s unique True Flex additive helps PU and Grilamid shells maintain a consistent flex and feel in a wide variety of temperatures.
- Memory Fit 3D Silver Liner – Features Asymmetric Liner Construction with an asym tongue, toe box, collar shape and high-quality lining materials.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation – Keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
Shell Materials & Design
- Prolite – Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down each boot spine.
- Energy Backbone – A reinforced, asymmetric backbone providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- True Flex – Atomic’s unique additive allows the flex to stay more consistent in a variety of temperatures.
- Shell – Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- 1 mm Offset Shell – Truer Stance
- Forward Lean Angle – 15˚
- 3˚ Shell Rotation
- 6000 Series Aluminum Buckles
- 40 mm Velcro Strap
- Dual Density ISO 5355 Cantable Grip Pads