Atomic Hawx Ultra 85 W is the softest and most forgiving women’s boot in our Hawx Ultra range, offering the Legendary Hawx Feel and comfort in a narrow fit – and it’s part of the lightest alpine ski boot range we’ve ever made! The reason it’s so light: Prolite – our revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones – cuts weight by 25%. Of course, it still features all of our Memory Fit technology – from the Memory Fit 3D Silver Liner to the in-shop Memory Fit thermoforming process of the liner, cuff and shell. Positioned for both easy entry into the boot and easy entry into the sport, it’s a great choice for women entering the sport, or skiers at the lighter end of the weight scale. Simply put, it’s a softer ski boot that offers the ultimate in comfort for female skiers with narrow feet.
Atomic Ultra 85
- Last: 98 mm – A narrow last suitable for those with narrower than average feet (heat customizable to fit many average width feet).
- Memory Fit – Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. The key is Memolink, Atomic’s special additive that improves the moldability and stretch of their plastics. Expansion can be up to 6mm forefoot width and up to 10mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. See your bootfitter for details.
- Women’s Specific Cuff Height + Shape – Specifically designed for female skiers, this cuff features wider, more fluted calf areas and a shorter cuff height for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Flex: 85 – A medium stiff flex designed for intermediate to lighter-weight experts.
- True Flex – Atomic’s unique True Flex additive helps PU and Grilamid shells maintain a consistent flex and feel in a wide variety of temperatures.
- Memory Fit 3D Silver W Liner – Features Asymmetric Liner Construction with an asym tongue, toe box, collar shape and high-quality lining materials.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation – Keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
Shell Materials & Design
- Prolite – Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down each boot spine.
- Energy Backbone – A reinforced, asymmetric backbone providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- Shell – Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- 1 mm Offset Shell – Truer Stance
- Forward Lean Angle – 15˚
- 3˚ Shell Rotation
- 6000 Series Aluminum Buckles
- 35 mm Velcro Strap
- Dual Density ISO 5355 Cantable Grip Pads