The Atomic Vantage 86 C W Skis are for the woman stepping up from her first setup or moving on from the rental scene. Wider and more capable in a variety of snow conditions, the Vantage 86 C is still easy to maneuver and super versatile and is one of the lighter choices out there.
Atomic Vantage 86C W with Head Attack 11 Binding
- All Mountain Rocker – 10% Tip Rocker / 90% Camber / Flat Tail
- Prolite Construction – Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down each ski edge.
- Light Woodcore – Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski’s weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Energy Backbone – Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Carbon Tank Mesh – A layer of rigid woven mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail while also reducing weight.
- Structured Topsheet – A structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish.
- Full Sidewall – Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering.
- Atomic Base – Atomic uses high-density sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
- Atomic Edges – Atomic edges are made from steel five times more wear resistant than standard steel, for strength and perfect grip.
- Skis:No Bindings
- Ability Level:Beginner-Intermediate
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber
- Turning Radius:Short
- Core/Laminates:Carbon, Wood
- Tail Type:Flat