From float in powder to trenching groomers late into the day, the Atomic Vantage 97 C Skis are a balanced, easy-riding pair of skis that won’t let you down when speed and slope angle increase. Engineered from the ground up with smart materials where it matters, and none where it doesn’t, the Vantage 97 C Skis shred corduroy, tree runs, and surprise powder days equally well – a fantastic one ski quiver for skiers looking to discover the whole mountain.
Atomic Vantage 97C with Head Attack 13 Binding
- All Mountain Rocker – 15% Tip Rocker / 75% Camber / 10% Tail Rocker
- Prolite Construction – Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down each ski edge.
- Light Woodcore – Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski’s weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Energy Backbone – Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Carbon Tank Mesh – A layer of rigid woven mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail while also reducing weight.
- Structured Topsheet – A structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish.
- Full Sidewall – Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering.
- Atomic Base – Atomic uses high-density sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
- Atomic Edges – Atomic edges are made from steel five times more wear resistant than standard steel, for strength and perfect grip.
- Skis:No Bindings
- Ability Level:Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Turning Radius:Medium
- Core/Laminates:Carbon, Wood
- Tail Type:Flat