The Bataleon Chaser Snowboard is designed for a mellow ride that fits the bill for progressing riders. Featuring Freeride 3BT™ with SideKick™, this 3rd generation Freeride profile has a narrow centerbase with a slight uplift in the tip and tail, making it ideal for sketchy landings, high-speed traction, and easy on transitions. With a softer flex and reinforced core, the Chaser offers an unrivaled ride that’s geared towards taking your riding to the next level.
Bataleon Chaser with Switchback Binding
- Medium Camber
- Freeride 3BT™ with SideKick™ – 3rd generation Freeride 3BT™ has the added benefit of SideKick. The directional shape has a narrow centerbase with more sidebase uplift area and angle in the nose than in the tail. The tapered shape, sidecut and setback stance are optimized for backseat steering, high-speed traction, and maximum powder float, and the narrow centerbase generates swift edge-to-edge transfer and quick powerful carves.
- Flex Rating – 3 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- 99% Twin – Keeping true twin beneath the contact points with a longer nose and shorter tail. This shape produces a twin feel with increased performance in powder, great for all-mountain slayers.
- SideKick™ – SideKick™ dramatically increases the sidebase uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, increases float in powder and improves handling of the board in rough terrain.
- Sidebase Uplift – Medium Tip Uplift / Medium Tail Uplift
- Core Core – Full poplar with beech hardwood laid tip to tail along the inserts strengthening the board’s backbone, reinforcing the inserts and producing more pop.
- Biax Laminate – Traditional and time tested two-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong, and responsive keeping the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness.
- Shock Walls – Urethane infused sidewalls that smooth out your ride and are more resistant to impact.
- Super Slick X – Not a basic extruded base. It has the highest molecular content available for an extruded base. That means it’s super slick, durable and maintenance-free.
- Flip Flop Base – Boards with Flip Flop bases have two or more base color variations. Bataleon uses this process to reduce waste.
- 2×4 Insert Pattern