Shape: Directional Twin
- Boards that need to excel both on the slopes and out of bounds are shaped with evenly proportioned center and side bases and a medium uplift striking the optimal balance for freestyle and freeriding.
Terrain: Park, All Mountain, Powder
Float : 51/100
- Maximum volume for surfy vibes in the pow, or a smaller surface area for nimble freestyle performance. This number is calculated with length, width, 3D shape and surface distribution.
Flex: Playful (2/10)
- Softer snowboards are easier to press and won’t kick your ass if you make a mistake. Stiffer decks are more stable at speed and super responsive edge-to-edge. Choose your poison.
TBT + Side Kick
- Combining the responsiveness of traditional tip-to-tail camber with the dynamic shaping properties of Triple Base Technology makes for a 3D snowboarding experience like no other.
- Camber profiles are defined from low to high. Higher camber make for more dynamic boards that need to be ridden more aggressively to get maximum performance. Lower camber boards are smoother on lower speeds and in powder. All camber profiles run from nose to tail. higher is not always better..
Hyperglide S: Our standard sintered base that’s durable and fast – and even faster when you keep it waxed.
Wood Core: Full poplar with hardwood beech stringers to strengthen the boards backbone, reinforce the inserts and increase pop.
Biax Lamination: A traditional two-way weave that is light, strong and playful; it keeps the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness, which is great for getting creative.
Sidewalls: This is our Urethane infused sidewall technology. ShockWalls smooth out your ride and are more resistant to impact.