The DS MX 65 W has been developed for beginning to intermediate recreational skiers seeking all day warmth and comfort. A high tech, bi-injected construction provides exceptional support combined with easy entry functionality. It’s nimble and lightweight, with dynamic control characteristics adjusted to accelerate skier improvement. Aluminum buckles, dual density toe and heel, and a highly cushioned innerboot all combine to give the improving skier warmth, comfort, and performance.
Dalbello DS MX 65W
DURA-GRIP REPLACEABLE TOES / HEELS
- Durable high durometer polyurethane compound toes & heels for extended boot sole wear.
- All collection has strong and lightweight alu buckles, ergonimically designed for easy use.
- Permits skiers to precisely “fine tunes” buckle closure tension for a more exact fit.
REDUCED VOLUME FITTING LASTS
- The unique, comfortable fit and size profile is optimized for a women‘s foot characteristics. Due to a narrow heel- and wider forefoot part, the women boots support a female skier in the best way by transmitting the power directly and cushioning the foot all day long.
- All Dalbello women’s innerboots use structural materials that are lighter, warmer and more flexible than those used in corresponding men’s models.
SPECIAL WOMEN´S LOW PROFILE GEOMETRY CUFF
- Female boot models with a removable cuff insert allow to expand the boot top opening circumference approximately 5 cm and lowers the overall boot height by 1.5 cm.