The Ripstick 88 is the perfect combination of versatility, agility, and performance for every condition the mountain can dish out.
Ripstick 88 defines the all-mountain category and serves as the missing link between on and off piste skis. Inheriting the tech pedigree from wider Ripsticks, it’s equally confident on groomers and off piste, especially at the end of the day when it’s no longer fresh corduroy. Optimizing the combo of Elan’s unique Amphibio profile this narrower Ripstick is agile, smooth and easy to ski. The secret lies within the Amphibio Carbon Line Technology for a snappy and lively feel while the SST sidewalls complement the TubeLite Woodcore for direct transmission of power edge to edge. Simply stated, the Ripstick 88 is the perfect marriage of front side and free ride performance for skiers looking for a smooth, forgiving ride.
- All-Mountain Versatility
- Best Edge Grip
- Quickest Edge to Edge
- Smooth Turn Entry & Exit
- Playful & Powerful Rebound
- Amphibio Profile – Amphibio technology is a revolutionary ski design that integrates both rocker and camber profiles into dedicated left and right skis. Amphibio skis feature a cambered inside edge assuring precision, edge grip and stability – while a rockered outside edge provides forgiveness, turning ease and smooth transitions.
- RST Construction – The RST Construction optimizes the transfer of power and energy from the skier to the edge, providing maximum edge hold from the tip to the tail of the ski.
- Power Shell Construction – An edge to edge reinforced cap construction, distributing force and stability to every inch of the ski without adding extra weight to the ski.
- Fusion X System – The next generation of binding systems. The Fusion X is Elan´s next generation of high performance binding system. The new single connection design enables a smoother free flex between the ski and binding leading to easy turn initiation. At 30% lighter, the new pyramidalshaped construction is reinforced with titanium for additional strength and direct, powerful edge-to-edge responsiveness. Skiing at high speeds is now more accurate due to direct power transmission.
- Power Woodcore – The Power Wood Core features a power-frame composed of poplar that is vertically connected to laminates, a structure that provides increased torsional stability and responsiveness. This composite construction delivers enhanced edge hold in the tip and tail areas and a uniform flex throughout the length of the ski.