Step into the comfortable cross-country boot Fischer OTX Trail and ski with more control and confidence. Constructed with a wider profile TURNAMIC® Easy Walk sole and a EAS ankle support cuff and strap for improved stability and power transfer. In addition, Comfort Guard insulation and an integrated gaiter ensures feet stay warm and dry.
- Comfort Guard for warm feet – Inside the boot, a light, thin layer of water-repellent insulation material offers additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area to keep the skiers warm as they glide through the snow.
- Easy Entry Loops – Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- External Ankle Support EAS – Anatomical ankle support for a stable hold and power transfer for either skiing technique Individually adjustable through Powerstrap.
- Fischer Speed Lock – New, revolutionary quick lock with minimum size and weight. Simply pull the laces tight , that’s it! The system is safe and reliable.
- Integrated Gaiter – Integrated, easily adjustable gaiter for optimum protection in deep snow. Waterproof lightweight material and sealed zip for maximum cross country skiing enjoyment even in untracked terrain.
- Sealed Zipper – The specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- TURNAMIC® Easy Walk Sole – A new wider sole profile and softer material provides a smooth skiing flex and easier off-ski walking.