Get kids on track to having fun with the comfort and support of the XJ Sprint boot. A full lace cover combined with Comfort Guard insulation keeps feet warm and dry, while a softer sole flex makes striding easier.
- Comfort Guard for warm feet – Inside the boot, a light, thin layer of water-repellent insulation material offers additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area to keep the skiers warm as they glide through the snow.
- Easy Entry Loops – Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Fischer Fresh – Fischer Fresh puts an end to unpleasant odours, giving you lasting freshness inside the cross country skiing boot with a pleasant smell and feeling inside.
- Internal Molded Heel Cap – Internal anatomically shaped heel cap. Very light and individually thermoformable.
- Junior Fit Concept – The right fit for all requirements. Whether it’s shaped for the female foot with the comfort or race version, customized for the feet of young skiers, meeting the comfort requirements of all-rounders or for direct power transfer in racing: the Boot Fit Concept with special lasts is the answer to all the different needs and morphologies of the various consumer groups.
- Lace Cover – Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- TURNAMIC® Junior Sole – Robust sole for universal use on junior models. The flat construction enables a good stance and easier balance. Flex grooves and soft sole flex support the smooth kick. The profile is non-slip and self-cleaning. Desmopan® is long-lasting and acts as an insulation layer against the cold.