Get riding quickly with the Flow Maya Boa Snowboard Boots. A simple Boa® lace system on a soft comfortable boot will get you on the mountain fast and keep you out all day. Is this the year you are going to do a bit more exploring? The 3-D Molded tongue on these boots give you natural flex without extra bulk, and the 1-Feather Liner will keep your heel solid for ideal control giving you the confidence to crush new terrain. Bring your snowboarding to the next level this season in the Flow Maya Boa Snowboard Boots.
Flow Maya Boa
- Soft Flex – 2 (1-10 Rating System)
- 3-D Molded/Lasted Toe Box – Eliminates extra layers and seams around the tip of the boot and creates a durable streamlined design with less bulk and a better fit.
- 3-D Molded Tongue – Anatomically correct to provide less bulk and a true natural flex without boot distortion.
- Comfort and Fit – Flow’s proprietary and anatomically shaped inner and outer lasts.
- Asymmetrical Design – New for 17/18 is the asymmetrical Boa® lacing and boot design for targeted medial support and even forefoot closure.
- Articulating Cuff – The upper cuff of the boot is asymmetrically connected to the lower boot allowing the ankle to flex naturally while providing support without shell distortion.
- Backstays – Tough Surlyn material, anatomically shaped and 3-D molded heel reinforcement to provide an even boot flex and long lasting support.
- 1-Feather – An integrated lacing liner and internal J-Bars add support, while 3-D molded EVA, a custom flex zone in the forefoot and a soft, die-cut EVA insole improve fit and add cushion.
- Integrated Lacing Liner – Lace pulls are directly integrated into the liner and stitched webbing for support.
- BOA® – Gram for gram, the Boa® lace is stronger than tank armor. The Boa® Closure System provides quick and easy custom comfort with a smooth, even closure and no pressure points. Boa® components are guaranteed for life.
- Molded EVA – With the dual density EVA foam molded into the anatomical shape with a deep heel cup and arch support, the forefoot gets more Kush for flexiblity while the arch and heel remain more supportive. A silicone screen print provides added traction.
- Thermo-Lite – A blend of lightweight rubber compound that makes for a durable, lightweight, and performance driven outsole.
- Articulating Flex Zone
- Moisture Wicking Liner