It’s time to get your shredder into the Flow Micron Boa Snowboard Boots provide support and comfort all day long. The Boa® closure system makes it easy for your little one to tighten the boots themselves and secures their heel to give them more control. The liner uses J-bars to keep their heels from slipping and sliding, so you can enjoy family ride days.
Flow Micron Jr Boa Boot
- Soft Flex – 2 (1-10 Rating System)
- Comfort and Fit – Flow’s proprietary and anatomically shaped inner and outer lasts.
- 1-Feather Youth – Standard density foam with internal J-bars and Velcro positioning tabs add support and eliminate drifting.
- Velcro Liner Closure
- BOA® – Gram for gram, the Boa® lace is stronger than tank armor. The Boa® Closure System provides quick and easy custom comfort with a smooth, even closure and no pressure points. Boa® components are guaranteed for life.
- Molded EVA – With the dual density EVA foam molded into the anatomical shape with a deep heel cup and arch support, the forefoot gets more Kush for flexiblity while the arch and heel remain more supportive. A silicone screen print provides added traction.
- Soft, Die-Cut EVA Insole
- Rubber Cupsole – High-abrasion resistant rubber outsole. Streamlined side-wall contour for better boot-to-binding fit. Great durability, built for longevity.