The point of a Junior boot is to make a kid’s time on the hill as comfortable, stress-free and fun as possible. These are exactly the qualities HEAD endowed the JR BOA with: An integrated shell and liner as well as Boa® Fit System mean that the boot is a doddle to slip on and off, while a subtle forward lean and flex make climbing the learning curb fun. Add to this a two size foot bed and you have a boot that is easy on kids as well as their parents wallets.
Head Jr Boa
BOA LACING SYSTEM
- The Boa® lacing system allows a boot to be fastened with the turn of a dial and loosened in a snap: No more fumbling with laces in the cold.
TRACE JR OUTSOLE
- The Trace JR provides supreme grip, dampening & stability for groms’ feet. Centred TPR rubber studs deliver traction, while the main frame provides world-class foot support and stability.
- The Comfort Cuff delivers added flex on the medial side of the boot for added comfort and a more natural flex.
- Linerless boots are the most easy way to get young kids in and out of a snowboard boot. All padding is integrated into the shell so you don’t need to worry when putting on the boots for youngsters.
2 SIZE FOOTBED
- The 2 Size Footbed enables a boot to grow with kids. Fit, comfort and budget are all considerations when buying kids gear. So making a boot that adapts to growing kids makes sense all round.
FLEX INDEX 3
- Forgiving & comfortable flex for the JR’s
FORWARD LEAN 7°
- For rookies and easy riders.