It’s the all-round talent in our Kore series. The ski floats in the deep powder, stays stiff and is totally responsive. It’s also a lightweight. So you can climb up to the top of this mountain or that in no time at all, then leave your trail on pristine terrain. But even if you are taking on the hard-packed slopes in your ski area, the Kore 99 ticks all the boxes and makes every ski day a true experience.
Head Kore 87 with Attack 11 Binding
- Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Karuba Light Wood Core – Karuba gives the Kore series skis their pop and personality. It’s the perfect ratio of density and weight. The advantages of combining Karuba, Koroyd and Graphene enhance the ski, making it light and balanced.
- Topless Tech – Head uses a polyester fleece rather than solid plastic topsheet material to create the lightest skis in their category.
- Graphene – The strongest, lightest material known to man is fused into the Kore’s tip and tail to make it lighter and more responsive in deep snow.
- Koroyd – A honeycomb shaped material at the heart of the KORE. It’s super-light and incredibly elastic. It’s strong and flexible and what makes the KORE special.
- Carbon Glass Fiber / Carbon
- Sandwich Cap Construction – Head takes the basic framework from the world cup sandwich and place a cap that just wraps over the top edge of the sidewall to make the ski more suitable for all mountain skiing. Bomber construction with a rounded top edge makes for one incredible all-country ski.
- Structured UHM C Base – The same high quality material used in Head’s world-leading race skis is used here. Different structured running base for all conditions.
- Terrain:All-Mountain, Alpine Touring
- Skis:No Bindings
- Ability Level:Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Turning Radius:Short
- Core/Laminates:Carbon, Graphene, Koroyd, Wood
- Tail Type:Partial Twin Tip