It’s a versatile ski that is both dynamic and easy-going. That helps you store your energy reserves and enjoy your adventures in the powder even longer. It also makes it the perfect companion for touring: it’s a very light ski and excellent for ski tour descents. But it’s performance on the piste is no less stellar. To sum up: with Kore 93, you feel right at home in any terrain.
Head Kore 93 with Attack 11 Binding
- Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Karuba Light Wood Core – Karuba gives the Kore series skis their pop and personality. It’s the perfect ratio of density and weight. The advantages of combining Karuba, Koroyd and Graphene enhance the ski, making it light and balanced.
- Koroyd – A honeycomb shaped material at the heart of the KORE. It’s super-light and incredibly elastic. It’s strong and flexible and what makes the KORE special.
- Topless Tech – Head uses a polyester fleece rather than solid plastic topsheet material to create the lightest skis in their category.
- Graphene – The strongest, lightest material known to man is fused into the Kore’s tip and tail to make it lighter and more responsive in deep snow.=
- Carbon Glass Fiber / Carbon
- Sandwich Cap Construction – Head takes the basic framework from the world cup sandwich and place a cap that just wraps over the top edge of the sidewall to make the ski more suitable for all mountain skiing. Bomber construction with a rounded top edge makes for one incredible all-country ski.
- Structured UHM C Base – The same high quality material used in Head’s world-leading race skis is used here. Different structured running base for all conditions.
- Skis:No Bindings
- Ability Level:Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Turning Radius:Short
- Core/Laminates:Carbon, Graphene, Koroyd, Wood
- Tail Type:Flat