With the Z3 children hit the ground running. The Junior Hi-Top technology transmits the power from the boot to the ski. Thus leaning into the turns gets easier and quicker. With Duo Phase Flex children keep their natural stance and have a balanced centred
- Jr. Hi-top construction uses a higher tongue profile and asymmetrical lateral support.
- Boot flex has been tuned for a natural centered balance.
- Boot’s last has been developed for kid’s feet and result in a wider fit in short sizes.
- Easy entry shell construction helps with getting in and out of the boots.
- Compatible with alpine bindings meeting the junior norm.