The Salomon Aira 80 Ti Skis + Z10 GW Bindings exemplify the new school of thinking on all-mountain ski design, with lighter materials to dampen the ride, ample sidecut, and an emphasis on lightweight power. The Aira 80 Ti uses metal, but less of it, carbon and flax in a woven matrix, and cork in the tip to dampen vibration and make the ski more confident while keeping the overall mass of the ski minimal to enhance mobility. An excellent hard snow ski for those who love smaller radius precision turns.
Salomon Aira 80Ti with Z10 Binding
- All Terrain Rocker – 17% Tip Rocker / 75% Camber / 8% Tail Rocker
- Light Poplar Full Woodcore – A woodcore from tip to tail offers optimum stability on snow and powerful rebound. Maximizes ski-to-snow contact and filters vibrations.
- C/FX Carbon Flax Weave – A new weaving with transversal and longitudinal fibers and increased amounts of both carbon and flax, plus basalt fiber. Yields increased torsional stiffness, stronger edge grip and stability.
- Powerframe Ti – Edge to edge Titanal laminate combined with edge to edge C/FX for added control and power.
- Pulse Pad – Smooth rubber layer soaks up vibrations for a smoother ride and improved ski-to-snow contact.
- Cork Tip Inlay
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls – A laminate construction with full length ABS sidewalls gives extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation. Laminated construction enables Salomon to combine optimum material layers for targeted performance.
- Sintered Graphite Base
- Includes Z10 GW Bindings – DIN Range 3 – 10
- Tip and Tail Protectors
- Glossy Topsheet