The Salomon Gypsy Grom Snowboard has the same Popster shaped wood core as the adult model of the same name, bringing the boost and the fun to smaller rippers. It’s a true freestyle twin with Bite Free edges and a fast, durable base–perfect for those first forays into the park.
Salomon Gypsy Grom with Salomon The Future Binding
- Rock Out Camber – Flat between your bindings for stability, camber near the feet for response, and rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Soft / Medium Flex – A balance of soft forgiving flex and medium response. Perfect for beginners or experienced riders who want a playful board.
- EQ Rad Sidecut – Equalizer and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- True Twin – Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Aspen Core – Full length FSC Certified Aspen wood core with high-density strips of birchwood in the binding area.
- Popster – Maximize the natural snap and powerful pop of wood with Popster’s shaped core profile. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- BA LD – Low-density fibers allow Salomon to produce lighter boards that keep their playful forgiving flex forever.
- ABS Sidewalls – Salomon’s Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene is a mouthful, so Salomon calls it ABS, the best material for sidewalls. The molecular structure can be described as a concrete bar with rubber nuggets inside, combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.
- Extruded EG – Offers long lasting glide with low-maintenance characteristics.
- Bite Free Edge Bevel – Fully detuned tip and tail edges for a hang-up free ride.
- Terrain:Freestyle, All-Mountain
- Ability Level:Beginner-Intermediate
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Shape:True Twin