Forgiving and intuitive for anyone from the athletic beginner to accomplished intermediates, the Salomon QST 85 Skis make your on-snow life easier and more fun. Easy turning and confidence inspiring in a wide variety of conditions, the lighter construction and relatively narrow waist width encourage turns and keep the stoke high.
Salomon QST 85 with Salomon Z11 Binding
- All Terrain Rocker – 18% Tip Rocker / 76% Camber / 12% Tail Rocker
- Poplar Full Woodcore – A woodcore from tip to tail offers optimum stability on snow and powerful rebound. Maximizes ski-to-snow contact and filters vibrations.
- Single Ti – A single layer of Titanal reinforcement on top of the core for great edge grip, efficient energy transfer and liveliness.
- Pulse Pad – A layer of rubber that runs along the edges and in ski’s critical zones for a smoother ride and improved ski-to-snow contact.
- Semi Sandwich Sidewalls – A combination of ABS sidewall in the middle of the ski and monocoque at the tip and tail for strong edge grip underfoot and increased maneuverability.
- Sintered Graphite Base
- Total Edge Reinforcement – A fiber reinforcement directly on top of the edges improves durability, edge grip and shock resistance.
- TPU Glossy Topsheet
- Tail Protector