Powder runs for breakfast, glades for lunch, and high-speed carving in the afternoon: the QST Lumen won’t let you down. A lively, lightweight yet powerful ski combines classic QST technology with progressive freeride sidecut. The result? A multi-talented ski that takes on anything you throw at it, with ease.
Salomon QST Lumen 99 with Head Attack 11 Binding
VERSATILTLY & AGILITY
- The freeride inspired sidecut with rockered tip and tail let the Lumen turn on a dime. The 99mm waist adds flotation in pow, and finesse to glades and bumps.
- Camber underfoot and sandwich sidewalls provide the edge grip and power transmission you love in a hard-charging ski.
Power & Stability
- C/FX carbon in the tip and tail allow for quick pivots, while adding strength and power. The Cork Damplifier creates confidence-boosting stability when arcing at high speeds.
- Light Poplar Full Woodcore – A light Poplar Full Woodcore offers a performing, yet very light ski.
- C/FX – C/FX is a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together. It combines the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax.
- Cork Damplifier – Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Ti Binding Reinforcement – A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Tail Protector – Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.