Tackle front-side terrain with the confidence-inspiring Salomon QST Myriad 85 Women’s Skis. They feature an All-terrain rocker profile with enough tip to stay afloat in soft snow while camber underfoot provides stability on hard snow. Lightweight Koroyd honeycomb tips allow for easy steering and control, making it an ideal choice for progressing intermediates. Look good without working too hard with the stylish QST Myriad 85 skis from Salomon.
Salomon QST Myriad 85 with Salomon Z11 Binding
- A softer flex profile that’s easier for lighter skiers to drive.
- A traditional woodcore filters vibrations and provides stability, rebound and smooth ski/snow contact.
- A layer of basalt from tip to tail for additional vibration absorption.
Hook Free Taper:
- This ski has a 5 point sidecut, where the tip and tail taper in the narrow at the extremities for easier turn initiation and steering in soft and variable snow conditions.
Koroyd Honeycomb Tip:
- The lightest extremities for better flotation, less inertia for easier steering and more control while increasing dampening and shock resistance.
- Two layers of rubber elastomer in the tip, tail and underfoot give shock absorption and improve durability of ski.
- A combination of ABS sidewall in the middle of the ski and monocoque at the tip and tail for strong edge grip underfoot and increased maneuverability.
Total Edge Reinforcement:
- A fiber reinforcement directly on the edges that provides edge stiffness for improved durability and grip.