For bootpacking and couloir crushing, these boots are trimmed of unnecessary weight. The QST line takes its fit cues from trail running shoes, and the Pro 100 TR combines cuff and shell material for flex and stiffness in the right spots, with an overlapping tongue to boost performance. The shell and liner are both heat mouldable so you can tweak the fit even further. Surelock technology keeps the boot securely in ski mode when it’s time to drop in.
Salomon QST Pro 100
- Endofit tongue and waterproof gusset combines progressive flex with all-day comfort.
- Twinframe2 technology means rigid structure for better control and enhanced sensitivity.
- 360-degree custom shell wraps the foot on lower and cuff, and is heat mouldable to adapt to your foot.
- Bi-material polyurethane and polyamide lower shell provides density and durability.
- Polypropylene upper cuff offers a great stiffness-to-weight ratio.
- Oversized pivot improves precision transmission, lending pivot to skis that require more torque.
- Lock mechanism ensures a solid connection when going down, without impacting the 40-degree range of motion when in walk mode.
- Custom fit 3D Performance liner is thermoformable and made of preshaped high-density foam.
- 3 lightweight micro aluminum buckles along with a 35mm wide power strap offers a precise and secure fit.
- Comes with tech-compatible outsoles installed. Downhill-specific outsoles included in the box.