Ideal for women with medium volume and average to slightly wider feet, the new Salomon S/Pro 90 W Ski Boots deliver perhaps the best combination of comfort and performance in the industry. A new seamless liner eliminates some of the old “rub points” that bothered skiers at the big and pinky toes, and Salomon s new Coreframe construction reinforces the midfoot of the boot for better power and precision. As always, Salomon s Custom Shell HD heat molding technology makes dialing in the fit quick and easy.
Salomon S/Pro 90W
- Last: 100 mm – An average last for most normal width and volume feet or slightly wider.
- Custom Shell HD – Salomon’s proven heat molding process makes boot fitting most feet quick and easy – the latest Custom Shell HD version is even quicker to mold than before. The thinner wall construction and new shell materials allow the foot to be closer to the shell and provide enhanced sensations, more power and direction energy transmission.
- Women Calf Adjuster – Capable of adapting to different women’s calf morphologies.
- Flex: 90 – A medium-stiff flex for intermediate to advanced skiers.
- Sense Amplifier Cuff – A new cuff design that promotes quicker rebound and better snow feel. 2 Position strap lets you select the level of power and rebound.
- My Custom Fit 3D Seamless Performance Liner – Those pesky seams you feel on your little toes? They’re gone in the totally new, pre-shaped and seamless S/Max and S/Pro liners and you’ll be happy they’re a thing of the past. Improves comfort, precision and ensures a warmer fit.
- Women’s Liner – Women’s liner with an anatomic tongue made of highly moldable foams provides better shin and instep comfort in sensitive foot zones.
Shell Materials & Design
- Core-Frame Construction – A thinner walled Sensitive Shell is reinforced by the Core-Frame element that runs under the midfoot from maleolus to maleolus and stiffens the shell where you drive the ski with a minimum of added weight. Delivers precise terrain feedback and maximum power transmission to the edges.
- Riveted Oversize Pivot – Ensures perfect power transmission between cuff and shell.
- Shell – Polyurethane with Fiberglass Coreframe Reinforcement
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- Forward Lean – 12.5°
- 4 Aluminum 3D – Choose from 3 different positions of the instep buckle for optimum in-step comfort, full customization and personalized foot hold.
- 35 mm Sense Strap
- Alpine ISO 5355
- Gripwalk ISO 9523 Soles Available Separately