The Stance 90 a lineup of directional carvers built on hard-charging performance and an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio. Utilizing Metal TwinFrame construction, the Stance 90 utilizes two titanal plates to provide enhanced edge grip and poppy, powerful turns.
Salomon Stance 90 with Warden MNC 13 Binding
Alpine Terrain: All Mountain
Level of Practice: Advanced
- When a race inspired sidecut pairs up with double Ti construction the result is confidence inspiring edge grip whether you are laying down a turn on piste or off.
Manuverable and progressive
- A progressive frontside sidecut teams up with a full poplar woodcore and C/FX creating unmatched confidence when you’re railing a turn on piste or racing through the glades.
- Metal Twinframe technology pairs with C/FX and a double Ti laminate to create a damp, hard charging ski that inspires confidence regardless of speed, terrain or conditions.
Full Poplar Woodcore
- A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- Double layer of titanal, one on either side of the core, improves hard snow performance. It increases precision, offers a good edge grip and improves responsiveness.
Metal Twin Frame
- A titanal layer provides improved stability, while the recessed windows in the tip and tail frame C/FX fiber layer to help release torsion for increased maneuverability.