The Salomon X Pro 100 Ski Boots are consistently the best-selling intermediate-to-advanced alpine boots in the nation, and for good reason — comfort. In the X Pro 100 from Salomon you get all of the performance features you need without having to fight a too-stiff boot. At a silky smooth 100 flex, the Salomon X Pro 100 Ski Boots will allow you to venture into deep snow, blast through crud, and rail on the groomers without feeling out of control or getting tossed in the backseat.
Salomon X Pro 100
- 360° Custom Shell and Cuff – Fully moldable shell and cuff that can accommodate 100-106 mm lasts (average to wide feet), allowing for a wide array of foot types. Perfect wrapping and adapted comfort and accommodation.
- Flex: 100 – Medium-Stiff flex best suited for advanced skiers.
- Flex Adjuster – Flex can be softened up to 10 points.
- My Custom Fit 3D Performance Liner | 40% Thermo Foam – 3D construction incorporates thermoformable inserts around your ankle and heel that instantly resolve pressure points for unmatched foothold.
Shell Materials & Design
- TwinFrame2 Technology – Salomon dials in just the right amount of rigidity where it’s needed for performance and leaves the shell softer in other areas to enhance comfort and ease of entry. PU in the upper part of the shell for better wrapping and PA injected into the chassis, the key zone for steering and performance.
- Shell – Polyurethane/Polyamide
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- 24mm Oversized Pivot – Reduced play for extreme precision and direct power transmission. Because many modern all mountain skis are wider, they require more torque to stay on edge. Oversized Pivot answers the need of wider skis.
- 4 Micro-Adjusting Aluminum Buckles
- 35 mm Velcro Adjust Power Strap
Bootboard & Footbed
- Thermosoft Footprint